Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cuccinellimania! Ken Cuccinelli-Crazy to Run!


It seems the current scandal of Governor Bob McDonnell accepting unreported money and gifts from Star Scientific is having it’s affects on the candidacy of Virginia gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli; both are Republicans, both currently serve, both have received gifts and money from dietary supplement company Star Scientific

I’ll let my image and my links speak for themselves. There’s been so much already written about Ken Cuccinelli, I’d like to link to some articles this time. Here are some of my favorites!







Needless to say, I’m urging everyone to vote against Cuccinelli for Governor of Virginia. He's cuckoo for vaginal ultrasounds! If anyone has any other suggested articles, you can post them in the comments section. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment