Monday, March 18, 2013

Donald Trump!


Normally I make a number of observations about the subject at hand, 2013 CPAC speaker Donald Trump, but in this case I'd rather present his words, as he said them, and let other people describe Donald Trump. 

"The point is that you can't be too greedy."

“The beauty of me is that I'm very rich”

"I have a great relationship with the blacks."

"I don't like the crying." – on House Speaker John Boehner

“This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!” – On President Obama’s reelection

"I could never have imagined that firing 67 people on national television would actually make me more popular, especially with the younger generation."

"Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him." – On why he thought Obama wasn't born in the United States

“Donald, you’re making a fool of yourself”- Barbara Walters

"Donald Trump said that he was running for president as a Republican. That's funny, because I thought he was running as a joke"- Seth Meyers

"Donald Trump has driven well past the last exit to relevance and veered into something closer to irresponsible"- Brian Williams, NBC News

“I know that he’s taken some flak lately, but nobody is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than the Donald. And that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter, like: did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?”- President Barack Obama 





No comments:

Post a Comment