Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Strangest Adventures Begin!


Welcome to my blog; set back and get comfortable. I have myriad interests but my current source of bemusement is the political scene. I've been creating graphics for years, including my own comic book covers and have the notion to apply this treatment to the politicians of the day. I derive particular bemusement from those that would challenge President Obama for his position; not that he's perfect–no president is. However I find that almost everyone that is running, or may run have a marvelously humorous tendency to open mouth, insert foot. Plus most of them have characteristics which I find to be hilarious.And if you think I'm too partisan, well, at some point, everyone will be subject for ridicule.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment