Friday, June 10, 2011

Weiner-Mania!


Anthony Weiner, a New York Democrat, is currently embroiled in a controversy involving sending pictures of his crotch to women on Twitter. At first he vehemently denied the accusation, claiming his account was hacked. “It certainly doesn't look familiar to me, but I don't want to say with certitude to you something that I don't know to be the certain truth," Weiner told Wolf Blitzer in a CNN interview. Huh? You don’t know what your own crotch looks like. He lied for ten days, ten days of “hiding the sausage”. Eventually, Weiner, of course, had to fess up when he realized that more photos were about to reach the public eye. Talk about pulling a boner! Now that he’s put everything out there for everyone to see, mostly everyone is urging him to resign, but he’s hanging tough for now. A sad story perhaps, but a source of hilarity for many, including me. So here is my depiction of Anthony Weiner’s lewd picture. 

1 comment: